Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why I Love Valerie Allen

This is Valerie Allen:

Isn't she beautiful

I guess i can't blame her, i can be pretty awkward myself


Did i mention she is an amazing photographer 

Here's Some of her work :

And This: 

She is being a rising star. 
Check out her blog 
http://expressionsphotoblog.wordpress.com

Reasons Why i Love Valerie Allen:
1. She is a great friend. 
2. We can be silly together. 
3. She is a great shoulder to cry on. 
4. She is one of the most self-less people i know 
5. Sometimes she even makes me laugh 
6. She is great at keeping me sane. 
7. She gives wonderful advice. 
8. She is gorgeous.
9. She loves coffee as much as i do.
10. She keeps me accountable. 


"Friends are the fairytale of life, there were there since once upon a time, and stay til happily ever after."

No comments:

Post a Comment