Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cooking Adventures

So since i finally have a place to call my own, one that has my very own stove. I have become a cooking machine. I used to think that i hated to cook turns out it can be quite enjoyable, especially in the close company of friends.


Homemade chicken pot pie with miss. valerie allen was quite lovely. just look at the golden brown crust on that beauty. What goes best with chicken pot pie well i delicious dessert of course. how about these cream cheese filled chocolate cupcakes. Valerie and i should open a bakery with my frosting skills and her sprinkling and photographing skills i'm pretty sure we would be a hit.













other cooking adventures have included making homemade salsa and also yellow chicken curry and rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment