Tuesday, June 7, 2011

extreme joy




Nothing says extreme joy like a crazy cute asian child and her equally funny camel. But really what brings you joy? I was thinking about this today as I came home from work. Naturally, the best thing during the summer is of course to put on that swimming suit and hit up the local pool. I also find joy in sitting and chatting with close friends, sharing secrets and laughing and crying together. The basics yet the ohh so necessary things.

Although i wish i could say that my life is completely and utterly filled with joy... thus is not the case. Reasons for this of course.. having knee surgery on thursday. getting a stye on my eye because i never change my contacts (ouch). or perhaps just not being able to somehow figure out how one tests shows 86% sugars in bio-oil while another shows 20%. I guess i just need to look on the bright side. It's summer... finally.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this picture floating around lately but I can't find out who the photographer is to give him/her credit. Google led me here. Can you point me in the right direction?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete