Saturday, October 3, 2009

Why is so hard to just be normal sometimes. i don't know why i am constantly second guessing myself and feeling awkward on the inside. The problem with this is that i am normal. I can easily act normal but i still feel weird. Gah its so annoying. it has just been one of those days. One of those days, where i just want to be alone and just watch meaningless television shows or talk to my mom. I just feel weird. I feel a load of stress on my shoulders that i just can't understand. yeah, i have a huge exam next week and ya i have crap to do this weekend that will be less than enjoyable. But its a friday night and i don't have to think about any of that until tomorrow. I could easily enjoy tonight, but at the same time, i can't. It's like forcing myself to enjoy something. I just want to feel good on the inside. I want to stop feeling like i'm faking it...

No comments:

Post a Comment