1. he will meet my needs Philippians 4:19
2. he works al things together for good Romans 8:28
3. he will comfort me in times of suffering Matthew 11:28
4. he will guide me on where i should go Psalm 32:8
5. My joy is made complete through him John 15:11
6. I can find peace in him John 14:27
7. He will teach me his ways Isaiah 2:3
8. he will never leave me nor forsake me Hebrews 13:5
The powers that God are endless. God is just and suffering will always be there. It is God's mechanism to make us strong like it says in Roman 5:3-5 " Not only so but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the holy spirit whom he has given us."
Break me Father so that i may better know who you are and rely more completely on you...