Let's face it Summer has come and Now Gone. It's been about a week now since i've truly felt a warm sun on my shoulders and neck. I see my tan slowly fading. Summer has thought me a lot of marvelous things at the same time.
1. there is nothing like an iced coffee, book, and a bed of green grass.
2. once you pass the initial burning stage it is all tan from then on.
3. when all else fails, camp indoors.
4. who ever said that public pools are just you high school students and younger is seriously misinformed.
5. rock hunting is a season sport and worth the dirty fingernails.
Ohh summer. how you will be missed....