Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fingers Crossed

It seems to be the time of crossing fingers.... crossing fingers in hopes that the best will result from it. today marks the day that i finally built up enough courage to email my professor about possibly doing undergraduate research for him this summer. fingers crossed he lets me. Besides this i have been studying non-stop well kinda, everyone needs the occasional facebook or email check, for my midterm in chemical reactor design. the weird part is i have kinda enjoyed it. This has happened to me in the past but usually when this happens a epic test failure follows. Don't ask me why.. i have no idea. so fingers crossed i ace this exam this saturday. What else are my fingers crossed for? well i just completed the most amazing four year plan of study sheet with all the classes that i have taken and still plan on taking in preparation for registration. Not only can i graduate in four years, well with one online summer class at least, but i can probably still get my biology minor in there as well. The problem is that i need to somehow get this crazy genetics class im taking here in singapore to count as a class back at isu. fingers crossed my minor is approved.. So many reasons to cross the fingers.. thank God that he answers prayers and fingers crossed everyday. 
"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment