Sunday, March 6, 2011

Neglecting the things of value

Often times i think im neglecting the true things of value. Today for instance yes i went to church and i also completed the homework that is due tomorrow but beyond that little was done. I feel like im losing it... sometimes i can pass hours like nobody's business doing things of little to no value. Today i should have spent the day preparing for the week ahead. I should have read for my gender studies class.. i should have calculated the much needed specific speed values for my heart-lung pump machine im designing... i should have done my research project on alcohol advertisements... i should have looked over the two labs that i have this week...i should have studied for my viva quiz on wednesday... i should have wrote those professors about undergraduate research... there are so many i should haves...

Instead i just relaxed... i just took a nap.. i just watched some glee... oh well.. there is always tomorrow. Procrastination is becoming my middle name.. let the week of craziness begin. in full force.
"Cast all your cares on the Lord and he will SUSTAIN you; he will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment